Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Wow! July is flying by. It has been a busy month for me and fun. My brides and seniors have been so much fun to work with!

I really love summer. I hate that it is half over and school is around the corner! But I won't dwell on that and I will continue to enjoy the beautiful colors and warmth of summer! Seniors are trickling in for senior portraits! I think they are my most favorite to shoot!

Our family is starting to conceptualize our next family portrait! I need to find an old brick building with some nice window light! We are going to shoot the family portrait and then have a very large wall art made out of it to hang in the living room! I am so excited!

I got my first acrylic done, so if you are curious about what an acrylic is, call me so you can check it out for yourself! Soon I should have a metal print done so you can see those too.

Summer is a great time to kick back and relax and have fun with the family. Even with the business of this month we have had some good family fun, including a great camping trip to the Big Horns.

No comments:

November 1 2009

November 1 2009
Family by red hills in Tensleep