Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family

I am so thankful for my family. This week I haven't been able to spend much quality time with them. But today we went to church together and then to Grandma and Grandpa Carvers for dinner. We were able to visit with some of Chad's cousins we haven't seen in a year and a half. It was fun and the first time we have not been working for a while.

However, work was accomplished over the weekend. Chad gave up his whole Saturday for me and primed and painted my studio! Yippeeeeeeee! The end is in sight. I have been up editing all nights on nights I am home. And yesterday I shot a bunch of school assignments. I can't wait until I have free time again in my life. I want to spend it with my family! Only 8 months to go!!!

No comments:

November 1 2009

November 1 2009
Family by red hills in Tensleep