Sunday, September 14, 2008

Three Weeks Down!!

Well, here it is Sunday night. I have completed three weeks of this semester!!! Yippeeeee! I have traveled six of 30 trips back and forth to Powell. I have to thank my good friend Kendra and her hubby Dusty for letting me stay with them in Cody a couple nights a week. I love you guys, thank you for all you do for me.

I also have to brag about how great my hubby and kids are. They are really sacrificing for me to go to school and I just am so grateful to have a family that is so supportive. I know the kids miss me when I am gone, and it gets lonely for me too, but we just keep saying "it is only nine months, we can do this" .

I am so tired this weekend. Chad and I were working all weekend on the studio. It is coming along. We got everything taped, mudded, sanded and textured this weekend! That is a huge praise. The speed of this project has been discouraging for me, but I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. And we have learned a lot of good stuff by remodeling on our own! That wisdom should be shared in another blog.

Most of all, tonight as I sit here in the quiet (everyone is asleep but me) I am thankful for everything God has done for me and given to me and let me walk through. This is a tough year for our family, but God is using it to grow us. Sometimes I am stubborn and independent and think I can do everything on my own. But last week was hard, I missed my family, school was overwhelming, Chad and I were not connecting, and I was doubting everything I was doing. But God reminded me who I am. I am a His child, I was saved by His Son and I am to live for Him! And I never have to go it alone, He is always with me! Plus, God sent me some wonderful encouragers last week. This week I pray, I can be an encouragement to someone else! Thank you Jesus for always being with me.

No comments:

November 1 2009

November 1 2009
Family by red hills in Tensleep